A Superior Grassmaster – Standard terms
- Payment is via cash on delivery or EFT transfer
- Delivery is to kerbside only or areas that are accessible by forklift
- Delivery must occur within 48 hours of the agreed purchase date
- A Superior Grassmaster will not be liable for any damage to property during delivery and this will be undertaken at the owners risk
3. After Care
- All maintenance and after care is the owners responsibility after delivery of your turf grass. This includes watering, mowing, pest control, fertilising, weed maintenance and all other aspects of lawn care.
- It is the owners responsibility to have turf laid within 6 hours of delivery
- Any product sold by A Superior Grassmaster will remain the property of us until the goods are paid for in full. We reserve the right to take possession of the goods in full or part to offset any outstanding debt. The purchaser gives consent for A Superior Grassmaster or its collection agency to enter the owners property to claim goods or money owed. The risk of loss or damage will reside with the owner and they will be responsible for payment of outstanding amounts.
- If payment is not made in full in the amount of time noted in the sale agreement then A Superior Grassmaster reserves the right to charge interest on the amount due